PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. By using the site, you agree to these Terms and Conditions. We may change these Terms and Conditions from time to time in the future. Your continued use of this website following the posting of any changes to our Terms and Conditions will mean that you accept those changes.
Purchase Does Not Convey Copyright To Photographs
All of the photographs featured on this website were created by Pablove Shutterbugs students and are the exclusive property of The Pablove Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization.
Your purchase of a print, original artwork, or other products from the Pablove Prints Shop is a purchase of an authorized physical copy (or copies) of a photograph. You are not purchasing the copyright to that photograph or any rights protected by copyright, including but not limited to the right to reproduce or publish the photograph.
Any use beyond the display and personal enjoyment of the photograph(s) you purchase requires prior written approval from The Pablove Foundation, Inc.
You may not use any images from this website, regardless of how they are viewed or obtained, on your personal or business website, or for any commercial or non-commercial use.
All rights in the photographs are reserved by The Pablove Foundation, Inc., and this reservation of rights applies to all photographs and other materials viewable on this website and/or offered for sale on this website regardless of format.
In addition to the photographs, the contents of this site, including its design, look and feel, content and code, are copyright The Pablove Foundation, Inc. 2015 or licensed to The Pablove Foundation, Inc. All rights are reserved.
Prohibited Uses of Photographs
Prohibited uses of the photographs include (but are not limited to):
- use of an image as part of another website’s design, or as an avatar, icon, badge, or otherwise in connection with an account on a social media platform (for example, Twitter and Facebook)
- use on T-shirts, mugs, or other objects, either alone or in connection with other text or images
- use in print or electronic publications
- use in visual or audiovisual compositions or productions
- Alterations to the images or the addition of other elements to an image, does not exempt you from these restrictions, and is not permitted without prior written approval
- Choose your shipping method at checkout. Options include USPS Priority Mail and USPS Priority Mail International. All handling charges will be included in the total shipping price.
- In-store pickup is also available at The Pablove Foundation’s headquarters for local residents only. Please pick up your package within 5 business days.
Gift Certificates, Discount Codes, Etc.
- Discount codes, gift certificates and flash sale codes can only be redeemed at the Pablove Prints website, cannot be applied to purchases at pablove.org, and cannot be combined with one another.
- Only one discount code or one flash sale code may be used per transaction
- For gift certificates, purchases are deducted from a dollar balance. Any unused balance will be stored on the recipient’s gift certificate as a balance until redeemed. If an order exceeds the amount of the gift certificate, the remaining order value must be paid with a credit card or other available payment method.
- Discount codes are one-time use only. If you do not use your discount code credit in one purchase, the balance will be lost. Discount codes do not include shipping and taxes.
- Gift certificates and flash sale codes cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account, except to the extent required by law.
A portion of purchases are eligible for a tax deduction, for the amount paid beyond fair market value. For current IRS guidelines, please contact your tax advisor.
- In the event that a product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders at the incorrect price, whether or not the order has been confirmed. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, The Pablove Foundation, Inc. will issue a credit to your credit card account.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- This site and the materials and products on this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
- To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, The Pablove Foundation, Inc. disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- We cannot offer any assurance that the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that any defects will be corrected, or that the site or the servers that make the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- The Pablove Foundation, Inc. does not make any warrantees or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise.
- Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
- The Pablove Foundation, Inc. shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if The Pablove Foundation, Inc. has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- Neither we nor our representatives shall be responsible or liable for any damages of any kind including, without limitation, lost business or profits, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, compensatory, exemplary, special, or punitive damages that may result from your access to or use of this website or any photograph or product purchased via this website.
Children Under 18
If you are under 18, you may use this website only with your parent or guardian.
We do not sell products for purchase by children. Many of our photographs and products may be attractive to children, and any photographs or products that are described as such are meant for purchase by adults and installation or use supervised by adults.
PARENTS AND RESPONSIBLE ADULTS SHOULD ALWAYS EXERCISE DUE CARE AND PRECAUTIONS FOR SAFETY WHEN SELECTING PRODUCTS INTENDED FOR USE BY CHILDREN, TODDLERS OR INFANTS, AND WHETHER THEY ARE SAFE FOR CHILDREN OF THAT AGE. THE PABLOVE FOUNDATION DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, THAT ANY FEATURED PRODUCT OR DESIGN IS SAFE FOR CHILDREN, TODDLERS OR INFANTS.
Use of Site
- No Harassment. Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden.
- No Impersonation. Impersonation of others, including The Pablove Foundation, Inc. or any of its volunteers, employees, or representatives, or other members or visitors on the site, is prohibited.
- No Illegal Content. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law.
- No Commercial Use. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless The Pablove Foundation, Inc., its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
- No Control Over Content. You acknowledge that The Pablove Foundation, Inc. does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, The Pablove Foundation, Inc. is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site.
- Prohibited Content. The Pablove Foundation, Inc. reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to The Pablove Foundation, Inc. in its sole discretion.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, The Pablove Foundation, Inc. may link to sites operated by third parties. The Pablove Foundation, Inc. has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of The Pablove Foundation, Inc. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, The Pablove Foundation, Inc. seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).
Applicable Law. Your use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of California, U.S.A., without regard to choice of law provisions, and not by the 1980 U.N. Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods.
Jurisdiction and Venue. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this site (including but not limited to the purchase of The Pablove Foundation, Inc. products) shall be in the state or federal courts located in Los Angeles County, California, and that such venue is acceptable.
Time Limit on Claims. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the site (including but not limited to the purchase of The Pablove Foundation, Inc. products) must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises.
Other. The Pablove Foundation, Inc.’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. The Pablove Foundation, Inc. may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
- Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and ‘members-only’ content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us. If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the “How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?” section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails.
How do we protect visitor information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to try to secure our systems and maintain the safety of your personal information, and follow all applicable law regarding the security of our systems.
- When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then stored in encrypted form.
- Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will be effective or prevent the theft or misuse of data.
Do we use “cookies”?
- They are also used to help us understand your preferences based on previous or current site activity, which enables us to provide you with improved services.
- We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
- If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. For the avoidance of doubt, the term “outside parties” does not include entities that are affiliated with The Pablove Foundation, Inc.,or website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
- Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
- We use customer contact information to send you information about our website, new releases, and to inform you of sales and special offers.
- If, after receiving a non-order related email, you do not want to receive email or other mail from us, simply click on “Unsubscribe me from this list” at the bottom of any newsletter. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
- We may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Third party links
- We may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
- We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Online Policy Only
The Pablove Foundation, Inc. may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to The Pablove Foundation, Inc. Any notice to The Pablove Foundation, Inc. shall be by email or mail to the address below.
The Pablove Foundation
6607 W. Sunset Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA
Effective date: September 1, 2015